Delorean WIP 1

Hey everyone. Speaking of works in progress. Here is the low poly Delorean I have been working on for this summer's Capstone project. It's only a piece of the project, but I'll talk more about that later.

I finished modeling him yesterday, and just finished some final tweaks and did a couple test renders. I squeezed him into 2490 polygons, which is under my 2500 limit I set for myself. I'm pretty sure this is at least close to industry standard as far as counts go, but if you have a better idea let me know.

Texturing is next for him, and I hope it goes well. Of course I have to UV map first, which is always fun.

As always, comments are welcome.